July 18-19, 2020 Basic Seminar in Pasadena, CA
Early pricing deadline (6/19) has passed.
For those NEW to Basic
- $395 (Early pricing $350)
For those who are REFRESHERS
- $295 (Early pricing $265)
*Note: you must have attended a Foundations Seminar to attend this Basic Seminar.
Optional: if you would like, you can also attend the Foundations Seminar offered on 7/17. Pricing to do both sessions:
For those NEW to Foundations, combined pricing is:
- $525 (Early pricing $470)
For those who are REFRESHERS, combined pricing is:
- $395 (Early pricing $350)
If you choose to make a $100 deposit by 6/19/20, you are still eligible for early pricing. The remaining balance will be due on or before 7/17/20.
Please use the options below to register.
WHAT IS BDR® BASICS & WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
A cancellation fee of $50 will be applicable starting two weeks before the seminar date.
Cancellations within 48 hours before the seminar will automatically forfeit a $100 deposit.
The BDR® Basic course will introduce you to the world of Quantum Matrix Program vial technologies and teach you the skills necessary to immediately integrate Bio-Dynamic Resonance® program vials into your existing practice. You will learn basic kinesiology reflex muscle testing, as well as the "vocabulary" of the vials — what the techniques do and how and when to utilize them. You will also learn how to start working with doorways and therapy localization, which can help provide deeper access or insight into the meaning of a particular symptom or behavior.
As these technologies affect the external energy fields of an individual, we will be able to help you translate the use of these quantum matrix technologies to your unique form of practice, positively influencing the bio-computer of those individuals.
It is required that attendees have a healing arts practice (or a desire to establish one) and some foundational knowledge of human (or animal) anatomy. Exceptions to this will be made on a case-by-case basis. If you are NEW to BDR®, the Foundations class is a required prerequisite. For Refreshers, Foundations is highly recommended.
ETHICAL GUIDELINES AND PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AGREEMENT
This agreement is between Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique Seminars and the BDR® Practitioner who attends the purchased seminar, who shall henceforth be called "BDR® Practitioner."
Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique, as described through Bio-DynamicResonance.com and practiced by the BDR® Practitioner, is open to all health care providers, so long as it fits within the scope of their practice and does not violate the laws of their state or governing body. BDR® Practitioners shall also maintain the confidentiality of their clients or patients.
Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique is practiced at the sole discretion, responsibility and liability of the BDR® Practitioner.
The BDR® Practitioner understands and agrees that:
- The information provided in Bio-Dynamic Resonance ® Seminars, is solely for the BDR® Practitioner's health care practice and personal development.
- The BDR® Practitioner agrees not to disclose or teach, under any circumstances, the techniques of Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique in any way, other than that necessary to disclose to a patient in the normal course of practitioner/patient-client relationship and for the purposes of informed consent.
- The information contained within Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique and provided to the BDR® Practitioner, including any written materials, vial programs, photographic, audio, video or other recording is licensed to Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique and may not be copied, sold, displayed, modified, or reproduced for any purpose or in any manner without the express written consent of Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique.
- The term Bio-Dynamic Resonance® is a registered trademark, and as such, may not be utilized by BDR® Practitioners as the name of a business, or in written, audio, or video materials, except to state that they are practitioners of the technique.
- The BDR® Practitioner hereby grants permission for any photographic, video and/or audio recordings, which are voluntarily submitted to Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique and displayed in the article and video archives of Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique, to be used for educational, promotional and/or demonstration purposes, without remuneration to the BDR® Practitioner unless otherwise agreed to.
- For the BDR® Practitioner with professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from practicing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique for any purpose, if and when for any reason the BDR® Practitioner is not protected by a professional license or certification and professional liability insurance.
- For the BDR® Practitioner without professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from utilizing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique Seminars except for private educational purposes, and cannot hold Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique liable for their actions.