Jan 18-20, 2019 COMBINED Foundations & Intermediate Seminars in Pasadena, CA
Early pricing deadline (12/21) has passed.
For those NEW to Foundations, combined pricing is:
- $525 (Early pricing $470)
- $605 if attending the optional Homotoxicosis class on 1/21 (Early pricing $545)
For those who are REFRESHERS, combined pricing is:
- $395 (Early pricing $350)
- $475 if attending the optional Homotoxicosis class on 1/21 (Early pricing $425)
If you choose to make a $100 deposit by 12/21/18, you are still eligible for early pricing. The remaining balance will be due on or before 1/18/2019.
Please use the options below to register.
* indicates a required field
WHAT IS BDR® FOUNDATIONS & WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
WHAT IS BDR® INTERMEDIATE & WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
A cancellation fee of $50 will be applicable after January 4th.
Cancellations within 48 hours before the seminar will automatically forfeit a $100 deposit.
Do you want to support the health of your family, friends, pets, and yourself? Are you open to a new healing modality to add to everything you already know? BDR® Foundations will help you develop a "healing platform" to assist in your approach to helping others, as well as yourself.
This class will help you to establish a rock solid approach to reflex muscle-testing platforms. You will learn testing protocols demonstrating nutritional supplement testing, and how to approach it. In general, it is good to know and not guess if a supplement is helpful. We will also help you with tools to work with hypersensitivities, helping individuals to become less reactive to their environment or foods.
Upon completion of this class, you will be eligible for the Basic level of Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique, which requires some form of a healing platform from which to grow.
Building on the BDR® Basic class, this seminar offers an opportunity for greater depth and understanding of the technique, as well as adding many new and more complex vial technologies to your vocabulary. We will explore in depth the role that stress plays in our ability to heal, and teach you techniques to help focus on the underlying root cause rather than chasing symptoms.
As a bonus breakout session, the evening before the class we offer a session discussing theories and practical applications of Homotoxicosis, and how to apply the Quantum Matrix Program vials within that structure.
Attending the BDR® Basic class is a prerequisite for the Intermediate class.
ETHICAL GUIDELINES AND PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AGREEMENT
This agreement is between Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique Seminars and the BDR® Practitioner who attends the purchased seminar, who shall henceforth be called "BDR® Practitioner."
Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique, as described through Bio-DynamicResonance.com and practiced by the BDR® Practitioner, is open to all health care providers, so long as it fits within the scope of their practice and does not violate the laws of their state or governing body. BDR® Practitioners shall also maintain the confidentiality of their clients or patients.
Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique is practiced at the sole discretion, responsibility and liability of the BDR® Practitioner.
The BDR® Practitioner understands and agrees that:
- The information provided in Bio-Dynamic Resonance ® Seminars, is solely for the BDR® Practitioner's health care practice and personal development.
- The BDR® Practitioner agrees not to disclose or teach, under any circumstances, the techniques of Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique in any way, other than that necessary to disclose to a patient in the normal course of practitioner/patient-client relationship and for the purposes of informed consent.
- The information contained within Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique and provided to the BDR® Practitioner, including any written materials, vial programs, photographic, audio, video or other recording is licensed to Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique and may not be copied, sold, displayed, modified, or reproduced for any purpose or in any manner without the express written consent of Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique.
- The term Bio-Dynamic Resonance® is a registered trademark, and as such, may not be utilized by BDR® Practitioners as the name of a business, or in written, audio, or video materials, except to state that they are practitioners of the technique.
- The BDR® Practitioner hereby grants permission for any photographic, video and/or audio recordings, which are voluntarily submitted to Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique and displayed in the article and video archives of Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique, to be used for educational, promotional and/or demonstration purposes, without remuneration to the BDR® Practitioner unless otherwise agreed to.
- For the BDR® Practitioner with professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from practicing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique for any purpose, if and when for any reason the BDR® Practitioner is not protected by a professional license or certification and professional liability insurance.
- For the BDR® Practitioner without professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from utilizing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique Seminars except for private educational purposes, and cannot hold Bio-Dynamic Resonance® Technique liable for their actions.