October 21 - 23, 2022 Advanced Seminar in Pasadena, California
Early pricing deadline (9/23) has passed.
For those NEW to Advanced
- $550 (Early pricing $500)
For those who are REFRESHERS
- $440 (Early pricing $400)
*Note: you must have attended an Intermediate Seminar to attend this Advanced Seminar.
Due to Covid-19, masks will be required during class time. We will be making accommodations for everyone's safety throughout the class.
If you choose to make a $100 deposit by 9/23/22, you are still eligible for early pricing. The remaining balance will be due on or before the first day of class.
Please use the options below to register.
Please understand the need to purchase refundable travel arrangements, appropriate travel insurance, etc. due to the possibility of last minute cancellations due to Covid-19. Due to Covid-19, masks will be required during class time. We will be making accommodations for everyone's safety throughout the class.
WHAT IS BDR® ADVANCED & WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
A cancellation fee of $50 will be applicable starting two weeks before the session.
Cancellations within 48 hours before the seminar will automatically forfeit the $100 deposit.
See our Disclaimer & Policies page for more information.
The vials and techniques presented in the BDR® Advanced course include some of the most complex and intensive technologies that we teach. This class will also explore, in greater depth, the art of storytelling as well as more complex ways of utilizing the vials. While results can be more mixed, these technologies can open pathways that allow for profound shifts and a deeper level of dialogue between the recipient and the practitioner.
This three-day class allows time for discussion of current trends and challenging presentations in practice, case studies, collaboration and more hands-on demos. We will explore a variety of pathogen triggering symptoms and how to effectively support the healing paths and processes. There will also be a "Licensed Practitioners Only" breakout session offering very advanced techniques that require specific background training to fully understand and apply them.
Prerequisite for the BDR® Advanced class is the BDR® Intermediate class.
ETHICAL GUIDELINES AND PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AGREEMENT
This agreement is between Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® Seminars and the BDR® Practitioner who attends the purchased seminar, who shall henceforth be called "BDR® Practitioner."
Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®, as described through Bio-DynamicResonance.com and practiced by the BDR® Practitioner, is open to all health care providers, so long as it fits within the scope of their practice and does not violate the laws of their state or governing body. BDR® Practitioners shall also maintain the confidentiality of their clients or patients.
Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® is practiced at the sole discretion, responsibility and liability of the BDR® Practitioner.
The BDR® Practitioner understands and agrees that:
- The information provided in Bio-Dynamic Resonance ® Seminars, is solely for the BDR® Practitioner's health care practice and personal development.
- The BDR® Practitioner agrees not to disclose or teach, under any circumstances, the techniques of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® in any way, other than that necessary to disclose to a patient in the normal course of practitioner/patient-client relationship and for the purposes of informed consent.
- The information contained within Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and provided to the BDR® Practitioner, including any written materials, vial programs, photographic, audio, video or other recording is licensed to Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and may not be copied, sold, displayed, modified, or reproduced for any purpose or in any manner without the express written consent of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®.
- The term Bio-Dynamic Resonance® is a registered trademark, and as such, may not be utilized by BDR® Practitioners as the name of a business, or in written, audio, or video materials, except to state that they are practitioners of the technique.
- The BDR® Practitioner hereby grants permission for any photographic, video and/or audio recordings, which are voluntarily submitted to Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and displayed in the article and video archives of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®, to be used for educational, promotional and/or demonstration purposes, without remuneration to the BDR® Practitioner unless otherwise agreed to.
- For the BDR® Practitioner with professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from practicing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® for any purpose, if and when for any reason the BDR® Practitioner is not protected by a professional license or certification and professional liability insurance.
- For the BDR® Practitioner without professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from utilizing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® Seminars except for private educational purposes, and cannot hold Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® liable for their actions.