October 15, 2022 Foundations Seminar in Pasadena, CA
Early pricing deadline (9/17) has passed.
For those NEW to Foundations, pricing is:
- $250 (Early pricing $225)
For those who are REFRESHERS, pricing is:
- $200 (Early pricing $180)
Optional: if you would like, you can also attend the Basic Seminar offered on 10/16-10/17. Pricing to do both sessions:
For those NEW to Basic, the combined pricing is:
- $550 (Early pricing $500)
For those who are REFRESHERS, combined pricing is:
- $440 (Early pricing $400)
Due to Covid-19, masks will be required during class time. We will be making accommodations for everyone's safety throughout the class.
If you choose to make a $100 deposit by 9/17/22, you are still eligible for early pricing. The remaining balance will be due on or before 10/15/2022.
Please use the options below to register.
Please understand the need to purchase refundable travel arrangements, appropriate travel insurance, etc. due to the possibility of last minute cancellations due to Covid-19. Due to Covid-19, masks will be required during class time. We will be making accommodations for everyone's safety throughout the class.
WHAT IS BDR® FOUNDATIONS & WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
A cancellation fee of $50 will be applicable starting two weeks before the session.
Cancellations within 48 hours before the seminar will automatically forfeit the $100 deposit.
See our Disclaimer & Policies page for more information.
Do you want to support the health of your family, friends, pets, and yourself? Are you open to a new healing modality to add to everything you already know? BDR® Foundations will help you develop a "healing platform" to assist in your approach to helping others, as well as yourself.
We'll introduce some basic principles, terminology and body points, as well as help establish rock-solid approaches to access the body's "bio-computer" via reflex muscle testing and other modalities. We'll also teach you some tools to work with hypersensitivities, helping individuals to become less reactive to their environment or foods. You'll also learn the importance of the basic protocols for nutritional supplement testing and grounding/shielding.
The biggest goal of this class is to learn a "modality language" so individuals of different disciplines have a common ground in order to interact and learn from.
Anyone new to BDR® will be required to complete a Foundations Seminar in order to understand and work with this common language that we establish during the class. Any experience you bring is appreciated and welcome. Completion of the BDR® Foundations seminar, along with completing the eligibility requirements, opens access to the BDR® Basic class, and beyond.
ETHICAL GUIDELINES AND PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AGREEMENT
This agreement is between Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® Seminars and the BDR® Practitioner who attends the purchased seminar, who shall henceforth be called "BDR® Practitioner."
Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®, as described through Bio-DynamicResonance.com and practiced by the BDR® Practitioner, is open to all health care providers, so long as it fits within the scope of their practice and does not violate the laws of their state or governing body. BDR® Practitioners shall also maintain the confidentiality of their clients or patients.
Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® is practiced at the sole discretion, responsibility and liability of the BDR® Practitioner.
The BDR® Practitioner understands and agrees that:
- The information provided in Bio-Dynamic Resonance ® Seminars, is solely for the BDR® Practitioner's health care practice and personal development.
- The BDR® Practitioner agrees not to disclose or teach, under any circumstances, the techniques of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® in any way, other than that necessary to disclose to a patient in the normal course of practitioner/patient-client relationship and for the purposes of informed consent.
- The information contained within Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and provided to the BDR® Practitioner, including any written materials, vial programs, photographic, audio, video or other recording is licensed to Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and may not be copied, sold, displayed, modified, or reproduced for any purpose or in any manner without the express written consent of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®.
- The term Bio-Dynamic Resonance® is a registered trademark, and as such, may not be utilized by BDR® Practitioners as the name of a business, or in written, audio, or video materials, except to state that they are practitioners of the technique.
- The BDR® Practitioner hereby grants permission for any photographic, video and/or audio recordings, which are voluntarily submitted to Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and displayed in the article and video archives of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®, to be used for educational, promotional and/or demonstration purposes, without remuneration to the BDR® Practitioner unless otherwise agreed to.
- For the BDR® Practitioner with professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from practicing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® for any purpose, if and when for any reason the BDR® Practitioner is not protected by a professional license or certification and professional liability insurance.
- For the BDR® Practitioner without professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from utilizing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® Seminars except for private educational purposes, and cannot hold Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® liable for their actions.