January 29 - 30, 2023 - Sublime Seminar in Kamuela, HI
Early pricing deadline (1/1) has passed.
- $580 (Early pricing $525)
Please note: you will use this page to reserve your spot for $0. Once you have registered, Dominique will be in contact about payment.
Prerequisites: Due to the rigorous demands on you for detailed knowledge of anatomy, you must be a physician (MD, DC, ND, LAc, DO, etc.), nurse or PT (or by invitation). You also need a complete set of BDR vials with which to work (simple substance vials are not required). Individuals can be accepted for participation with adequate anatomy and physiology training, on a case-by-case basis.
Text: No longer specific or required. Any anatomy reference or computer-generated anatomy application will suffice for completion of technique applications.
Schedule: January 29th - 30th. We will be meeting on both Sunday and Monday afternoons. The mornings are free to spend with families or each other. A nap on the beach is always a great preparation for this class!
If you choose to make a $250 deposit by the early pricing deadline, the remaining balance will be due on or before the first date of the seminar.
Please use the options below to register.
Please understand the need to purchase refundable travel arrangements, appropriate travel insurance, etc. due to the possibility of last minute cancellations due to Covid-19. Masks will be optional, but are strongly recommended while in the classroom, unless local conditions warrant otherwise. We will be making accommodations for everyone's safety throughout the class.
WHAT IS BDR® SUBLIME & WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
A cancellation fee of $50 will be applicable starting two weeks before the session.
Cancellations within 48 hours before the seminar will automatically forfeit the $250 deposit.
See our Disclaimer & Policies page for more information.
In the highest level of BDR® taught, Quantum Matrix technology steps into an entirely new field of application. New technologies and breakthroughs in any field are often challenging on scales of effectiveness and ethics, or at least they should be, and this class is no exception.
Due to the knowledge required to utilize these technologies, this course is open to licensed practitioners and those with advanced anatomy and physiology training, by invitation only.
Prerequisites include having attended a current BDR® Advanced class (within the last few years) and are in possession of complete vial sets from BDR® Basic, Intermediate and Advanced classes. While a complete Foundations set is not required, it is highly recommended.
ETHICAL GUIDELINES AND PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AGREEMENT
This agreement is between Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® Seminars and the BDR® Practitioner who attends the purchased seminar, who shall henceforth be called "BDR® Practitioner."
Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®, as described through Bio-DynamicResonance.com and practiced by the BDR® Practitioner, is open to all health care providers, so long as it fits within the scope of their practice and does not violate the laws of their state or governing body. BDR® Practitioners shall also maintain the confidentiality of their clients or patients.
Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® is practiced at the sole discretion, responsibility and liability of the BDR® Practitioner.
The BDR® Practitioner understands and agrees that:
- The information provided in Bio-Dynamic Resonance ® Seminars, is solely for the BDR® Practitioner's health care practice and personal development.
- The BDR® Practitioner agrees not to disclose or teach, under any circumstances, the techniques of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® in any way, other than that necessary to disclose to a patient in the normal course of practitioner/patient-client relationship and for the purposes of informed consent.
- The information contained within Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and provided to the BDR® Practitioner, including any written materials, vial programs, photographic, audio, video or other recording is licensed to Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and may not be copied, sold, displayed, modified, or reproduced for any purpose or in any manner without the express written consent of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®.
- The term Bio-Dynamic Resonance® is a registered trademark, and as such, may not be utilized by BDR® Practitioners as the name of a business, or in written, audio, or video materials, except to state that they are practitioners of the technique.
- The BDR® Practitioner hereby grants permission for any photographic, video and/or audio recordings, which are voluntarily submitted to Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® and displayed in the article and video archives of Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique®, to be used for educational, promotional and/or demonstration purposes, without remuneration to the BDR® Practitioner unless otherwise agreed to.
- For the BDR® Practitioner with professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from practicing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® for any purpose, if and when for any reason the BDR® Practitioner is not protected by a professional license or certification and professional liability insurance.
- For the BDR® Practitioner without professional licensing/certification: agrees to refrain from utilizing the techniques taught by Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® Seminars except for private educational purposes, and cannot hold Bio-Dynamic Resonance Technique® liable for their actions.